Director of Investor Relations
The North Eastern Strategic Alliance (NESA) invite applications for a Director of Investor Relations who is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and managing NESA’s investor relations program.
A qualified candidate’s duties will include but are not limited to:
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with NESA investors to encourage ongoing support for the organization and to solicit additional support
- Proactively identifies and solicits support from major companies who may be interested in supporting the NESA Foundation and state matching funds program; actively identifies and recruits new board-level supporters
- Plans and executes professional events including an annual legislative reception, periodic investor appreciation events, and other events as directed
- Serves as Secretary to the NESA Board
- Identifies, pursues, and administers potential state, federal, and private sector grant funding opportunities
- Works closely with all NESA personnel to achieve organizational goals
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Must be able to communicate in English via telephone for incoming and outgoing calls and in person 100% of the time
- Must be able to interpret handwritten and typewritten documents 100% of the time.
- Must be able to travel by vehicle up to 50% of the time
- Must be able to load and unload conference materials, visual aids, recording devices, etc. weighing up to 25 pounds 10% of the time
- Must be self-directed and motivated
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours such as occasional weekends and some early morning and late evening functions
- Must have knowledge of available resources throughout the state
- Must have knowledge of public relations and fundraising programs and methods
- Must have the ability to plan, organize and implement complex special projects and events
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective business relationships with current and prospective clients
NESA Preferred Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree in marketing, mass communication, public relations, or related field and three (3) years of experience in public relations, sales, fundraising, event planning, and marketing. Excellent written and oral communication skills required with excellent command of the English language. Excellent computer skills with a variety of software required. The successful candidate must possess the ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus benefits.